Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there any kind of fabric you can use that is magnetic and can wash inside & outside of windows all at once?

I am trying to find something that I remember seeing at some home show relating to the concept of washing windows inside and out at the same time ung a magnetic cloth.Is there any kind of fabric you can use that is magnetic and can wash inside %26amp; outside of windows all at once?
check out those magnetic fish tank cleaner thingys...that would be my best guessIs there any kind of fabric you can use that is magnetic and can wash inside %26amp; outside of windows all at once?
Great mother of pearl what a cool invention that would be. I am keeping my eyes on this one.
I saw it featured at least a year or year and a half ago on either home shopping network or qvc. sorry I cant tell you any more

No comments:

Post a Comment