Thursday, January 7, 2010

How much fabric softener should i add, when i wash my queen size sheets?

1 Cup? 3/4 Cup, i use white vinegarHow much fabric softener should i add, when i wash my queen size sheets?
1/2 a cup is plenty. It goes along way. But do not use too much. Use in the final rinse cycle.How much fabric softener should i add, when i wash my queen size sheets?
Depends on the hardness of the water. Very hard water will take more than soft water. You'll need to experiment to find what works for you.


For me, it's about 1/4 cup per large load.
just use the lid from the bottle where it come in and add a full cap of water to it inside the dispenser, this will help dissolve it better and also keep the dispenser free from built up gunk
I use 1/2 cup in the rinse cycle. I only use 3/4 cup if I'm washing a load of towels

No comments:

Post a Comment