Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you wash fabric shoes?

becasue I have some white pink and gray converse and I don't know if I can wash them or not!!Can you wash fabric shoes?
I've heard of people washing thier shoes in the dishwasher.





I usually just throw my shoes in with my laundry (provided there isn't any dog poop on them.)Can you wash fabric shoes?
Yes you can wash converse on gentle cycle and air dry
I wash mine, but hang dry them, not in the dryer. They will never look like new, but definitely cleaner. Wash them in warm water. And don't wash them together. The other colors might stain the white shoes.
I know you can throw Etnies in the washing machine and they come out like new, so I don't think Converse are much different! I suggest you don't put them in the drier though, they might shrink.
I Dont Think Its A Good Idea.
yes you can my mom used to was her shoes all the time. wash in cold water and use cheer detergent so they colors wont fade onto each other.
it depends on the fabric, and the dye used. some shoes can be thrown in the washing machine, thats how i clean mine. or you can use a moist towel, and some resolve spray on them. but always be careful, I threw my friend into a pool last summer, and his white and red $90 lacoste's turned pink.





he still b*tches at me to this day.





oh. and he had his phone in his pocket, and his last beer in his hand, sorry buddy.
Yea, just put them on low!
wash but DO NOT put in the dryer the rubber will


m


e


l


t

No comments:

Post a Comment