Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need to get KISS wrappers onto a fabric, how? Can I varnish the wrappers on the fabric to protect from wash?

I need an answer before tuesday. please!!!! desrately desprateI need to get KISS wrappers onto a fabric, how? Can I varnish the wrappers on the fabric to protect from wash?
Scan them to your computer then print them on Iron on paper. You can find the paper at any craft storeI need to get KISS wrappers onto a fabric, how? Can I varnish the wrappers on the fabric to protect from wash?
Yikes, you asked this so many times, I don;t see how you will keep track of all the answers. Scan your wrappers and print them onto fabric, using printer fabric from the craft store.
take your wrappers to a good copy shop and they will help you align them on a special paper that you can cut them out and iron them on your material with no steam. I have done this with pitures and lots of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment